4.27.2013

Garage Sales

Ok...I know my husband is a keeper...for lots of reasons, but the fact that he went garagesaling (I don't think this is a word!)  with me this morning is yet another reason:)  My friend Robin said her neighborhood was having lots of garage sales.  Dave met up with some high school friends last night for dinner and so I asked him if he would go with me in the morning.  He was hoping I would sleep in and forgot, but oh no...I am a Skelly...we love garage sales!!! So the girls, Dave and I hit a few this morning.  I didn't buy a ton of stuff (some baby clothes for Finley) and a interact tv fisher price game for the girls.  Sadly, we are missing a piece so the girls can't play until I order it online.

After work yesterday the girls and I ran to Target to pick up a couple of things.  Since we knew Dave would be home late, I bought them a container of snap beads...It was perfect...the girls love arts and crafts.  These plastic beads were super cute- they made bracelets, rings, necklaces....all by snapping...then they took them apart and can play with them another day.  Great toy for 3-4 year old girls!!!

Today is a chill day.  I made the girls tacos for lunch.  Dave suggested we go to lunch somewhere, but both girls said they wanted to stay home.  It looks like it is going to rain, so today is perfect to lay low.  I pulled out my sewing machine, but I think a few of my pieces are at Christa's house.  Hopefully she can find them so I can work on some projects this weekend...Life is good!!!










No comments: