4.26.2013

Grateful

I am very grateful for lots of things right now.

Grateful that today is Friday and I have a 3 day weekend.
Grateful that Monday I am pampering myself by using the spa gift card Dave got me for our anniversary.
Grateful for my friend Melissa who gave me some really cute baby/kids/maternity clothes...
Grateful that I only have 27 days left at work.....Yea!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday the girls and I met Dave at La Centerra for dinner.  We ended up eating on the patio at Ottos Grill while listening to live music.  Some of Isabella and Sophia's friends from school were dancing to the music so after dinner they got to play.  It was great.  This weekend should be good and low key.  I have lots of graduate work and chores around the house I need to tend to.  Next weekend we will be in Louisiana, so I need to get stuff done.  I also want to pull my sewing machine out and get some stuff made.  A few of my friends are having big neighborhood garage sales that I would LOVE to go to, but only if I can convince Dave to go with me.  Christa can't and I hate to go alone:)







No comments: