6.24.2014

2 Freezer Meal Clubs:)


How did I end up in 2 freezer meal clubs? Seriously we are not hoarders or big eaters. Neither are our kids (5, 4, 10 months). Most days Dave has had a nice lunch (perks of working in downtown Houston). I tried to start a Katy Freezer Meal Club before my husband randomly decided he wanted to move to Towne Lake:) 



I helped start the Towne Lake one and wanted to start a Katy one.  Then we decide to move. I don't want to abodened the one I started, so now I belong to two:) I plan on participating this month and maybe next month. We shall see:)


I ended up shopping at Fiesta. Overall I was happy with my experience. At first I couldn't find the real cheese, but found it:)



It was a long, productive day. The girls are doing well at swim lessons and I made 30 mini tex mex casseroles:)


We are going to Disney soon and I found these outfits at Target:)




Christa sent me this random picture today and I like it:)


No comments: