6.16.2014

Beach Reads



 
If you are ever looking for a fun, beach read, here are a few of my recommendations.  Disclaimer:  I read all types of books.  I love economic type books, funny books, historical fiction and nonfiction, biographies, etc.  I don’t particularly care for Harlequin type romance novels, sci-fi books, vampire, or adventure books. 

 


I am currently reading a new book by one of my favorite authors, Elin Hilderbrand.  All of her novels are set in Nantucket and I have read every book she has written.  Funny story of how I found out about her.  My friend Nana and I went on a one time double date with her brother and another guy when she lived in Washington DC (I was visiting). 


 

I have really enjoyed reading her books.  I have to admit her last years book Beautiful Day was probably my least favorite.  All of the other ones were really good.  I think one of my favorites is The Blue Bistro.  I am currently in the middle of The Matchmaker and it is good. 
 
 

 

Other authors I enjoy during the summer:

 

-          Jenifer Weiner

-          Curtis Sittenfeld

-          Maryann Keyes

-          Kristin Hannah

-          Sophie Kinsella

-          Jane Green

No comments: