6.25.2014

Charade Photography


A few years ago I was lucky enough to teach with a sweet girl named Marianne Horton. She taught English and I taught Social Studies. Once I started having kids I would always joke and ask her when she was going to get started:)


Once Marriane started her own family, she left teaching to pursue her other passion, Photography. After the first time we used her, we were hooked! She is one of the best photographers in the Houston/Katy area.


One things I love most about Charade Photography is that her prices are very reasonable and she is always offering mini sessions.  Here are a couple of examples:



Other mini sessions include Holiday, Blue Bonnet, Back to School, etc.






So, if you are looking for a sweet, smart, professional, reasonable photographer, please consider using Charade Photography. I love that Marriane has relationships with lots of other photographers. She doesn't see them as competition, but instead colleagues in the same field who help each other out. I also love her cool props!!!!

Here is her website: 
http://www.charadephotography.com/?load=html

She also has a Facebook page!

No comments: