5.04.2014

Blogging

I love blogging....I find that I really enjoy it.  I want to increase my traffic so I have researched different ideas...I will be trying them in the next few months....Do any of you have any suggestions on what would make my blog better?  I am very open to constructive criticism. Please leave comments!!!!! I would appreciate it!

On a different note....Here is an article that I read that I feel is AWESOME and so interesting...It is all about how NFL teams use psychology when trying to decide who to draft.  Here is the link: 

For example, NFL draft picks have to undergo psychological evaluations...The New England Patriots member that is in jail for murder scored low...they took a chance with him...Also, potential draftees have to submit pictures with only shorts so that teams can see tattoos and analyze them.  One owner said, "if I see a swastika, that person is automatically removed from the list"...such an interesting article.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2037203-the-nfl-is-watching-you?utm_source=m.cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=m.cnn-sports-bin?is_shared=true

It is so interesting and so relevant to sports and the real world. 

Also, my twin brother in law sent a sweet link to a story about long lost twins :

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/05/04/california-sisters-reunite-after-78-years-apart/?cmpid=cmty_twitter_fn

So I have decided to share the pros and cons of being a twin:



Pros: Always have a best friend
Con:  Petty fights
Pros:  You "get each other"
Cons:  The spouses can be insecure about where they stand
Pros:  You always have each others back
Cons:  The thought of something happening to them is somewhere you can't even go
Pros:  Twins are unique, interesting, different
Cons:  You have to share everything your whole life...you just become used to it
Pros:  They understand you like no one else
Cons:  If one of you is looking better "ie...weights less...the other can be a tad insecure/jealous"
Pros:  Being a twin in special
Cons:  You have to make sure the other siblings don't feel left out

Ok....that is all I have for now....I love being a twin.  I love that my twin married a twin...They almost had twins (Charlotte had a "vanishing twin with her)... Being a twin is cool!!!!

No comments: