5.01.2014

Newest "Stitch Fix" review


Ok, first...thank you to all of my friends who have tried stichfix and used my code....I am VERY appreciative to earn a 25.00 credit for every person who tries it.... You guys are awesome, and they won't tell me who has used it so I can say thank you....

Second....let me just say,  yesterday I went to my local "Goodwill Select" and found 7 VERY CUTE summer dresses!!!! Dave loves every one....I get overwhelmed by goodwill, but find that I don't mind perusing the dress section...some of my cutest dresses have come from goodwill....Ok...now about stich fix...

I wanted to give my latest review...

I finally "fessed up" to my stylist "Breanna" that I lied about my weight....




I liked her personal message where she got that we live in Houston and it is getting hot...the cardigan I was leery about, but I love it....a lot...I feel like it will be a good piece to my wardrobe...I can't believe I am even talking like that....I am a Target girl...but I am appreciating nice pieces of clothing...



I have been super excited about getting this "stich fix"..it is funny that it is like Christmas every month...they tell you they ship it and what they are sending, but you have no idea the details...and you wait...and look on your porch every time you drive up to see if your "little box" has arrived...

Mine came today....I made a big production of it and waited until Dave came home so he could help in my "review"...

So, here is my review:  This is my third stich fix...

1st stich fix I bought 2 items that I loved but still can't fit into...one day

2nd stich fix...I kept one dress...and I have wore it over and over and over...I am pretty sure people on my facebook are making fun of me because every event I go to, I am wearing my dress...I just like it...it fits well and is unique...

Anniversary 



I wore it to my sister inlaws baby shower
(No pict)

Easter 


Paige's confirmation 


3rd stich fix....the one that arrived today.....

They sent my a Lily Morgan Printed Strapless Jersey Dress (68.00)






Kut from the Kloth Nannina Capri Jean (78.00)



Actually didn't take any Picts with them..they were just ok..


Renee C Genevieve Abstract Dot Print Blouse (comes with a beige camisole) (34.00)





Fun2Fun Cleo Pocket Front Plaid Print Henley Tank (44.00)





Renee C Jaimie Eyelet Striped Cardigan ( 48.00)





Overall, I was happy with my fix...What do you think I should keep?  I don't love the capri jeans enough to spend that kind of money...in fact, I took pictures with my stuff in my maternity capris I am still wearing...I am also not a huge fan of the plaid looking shirt....

I have been working out hard and the weight is coming off...I am going to be honest with my stylist and tell her that  I still want tops and dresses....I don't want accessories...One of my friends is waiting on her first fix and they sent her an 88.00 bracelet... really!!!! I am pretty sure she won't keep that...I love that my stylist listens to me.....also, I feel like every month is special...I eagerly await my "special package"...I am going to stress to my stylist to keep the prices cheap...I really like the 34.00 blouse...all of the clothes are very well made...they are made to last...

No comments: