5.07.2014

Favorite Things

Today I decided to post some of my favorite things, or things that make my life easier:)
These are not in any particular order:)

My Keurig
 

 
Beer Samplers


 
New Park at La Centerra.  They have live music on Fridays, movies on Saturdays, and mommy and kid programs on Mondays


 
This is a microwave egg boiler.  I am terrible at boiling eggs.  I bought mine at Target.

 
Rock and Play- hands down best baby item ever!

 
My Freezer Meal Club

 
 
Goodwill!!!! I have bought so many cute items.  The blue dress I am wearing in the picture with my friends, this dress up costume for Sophia, recent summer dress


 
Stitch Fix: Personal Shopper- 20.00 a month. You don't have to keep any of the five items.  I love this!!!! The 20.00 goes towards items you keep.



 
 
Buying ornaments when we are on vacation.  This is what I collect.


Educated Guess wine- nice blend...kind of more than I like to pay for wine (about 16.00 at the grocery store) but a nice blend.

 
This toilet paper attachment thing Christa bought me at Garden Ridge for our guest bathroom.

 
The Wet Brush. It does not hurt my kids hair when I am brushing their hair. The salons charge a lot (20.00), I found mine on amazon for 5.00 or 6.00.

 
Wine flights at wine bars or restaurants

 
 
What are things that would be on your list?
 
 

No comments: