5.10.2014

Happy Mother's Day!!!

I just wanted to say happy mother's day to all the sweet mothers in my life.  I am truly grateful to be a part of this club because I realize there are many women who would do anything to have children. 



Linda:  My mom is wonderful.  She has her quirks, but don't we all.  She loves all of her kids unconditionally.  I am grateful she tried for a third "boy" and got the twins.  I am grateful that she loves my kids and my husband and is proud of me.  I am proud of her.  She is one of the most talented people I know.  There is nobody on this planet who is a harder worker.  I love that she loves to travel. 

April:  I love my sister April.  She is a great mom.  She has one child and adores her to the ends of the earth.  She is fun, spunky and is up for anything.  She weathers storms and stays positive.  She does what is best for her daughter and I love her for that.

Michelle:  Michelle is the mother of three and loves her kids unconditionally.  She works too hard and will do anything for anyone.  She will give you her last dollar.  She is graduating from college in a few months and deserves lots of praise.

Christa:  Christa loves all 5 of her kids.  She is a great mom and tries to find fun, unique activities to do with them.  They are always going on bike rides and doing family stuff.  She is proud of each of her kids for different reasons.

 
 
Karen:  Such a wonderful mother in law.  She loves her kids, daughter in laws, and especially loves her four girl grandkids.  She would go to the ends of the earth for each and every one of us.  She is very generous with her time and other resources.  She has a kind heart.
 
 
Ashlee:  I am most excited about this new "mom" addition.  Ashlee was born to be a mom.  She has been a WONDERFUL aunt for almost 6 years.  She adores her beautiful daughter Kate.  I am so proud of how she has handled a difficult birth and recovery.  She is awesome and I really am grateful she is my sister in law!

No comments: