5.07.2014

Date night!

Today was awesome!

It started off typical..got girls  ready, and had teacher appreciation gifts. 


This was last night:)

Dropped Isabella off and then was right by Sophia's school when I realized we forgot the fruit and vegetable!!!! 

 
I ran to Target and bought a red bell pepper and cantaloupe. 

 
Sophia was appreciative! I then ran to work out and then went with Christa to memorial city mall to get a new phone (she dropped hers in the sink).



Today was crazy sock day!


I found summer clothes for the girls:)


It seems that Finley who normally just sits in one place is a new girl. She crawls and  is all over the place!!



I bought the girls some clothes and Sophia wanted to try them on:)



Then we had date night. We started out at World of Beers:)





We wanted to eat at Bone Fish Grill but it got cold. I ran into Loft and bought a cute cardigan for cheap!


Dinner was awesome!


Wednesday is bang bang chicken night..so good!!


The food was great!


Life is good! Date nights are awesome!

No comments: