5.14.2014

Confession

 





I am addicted to the ID channel. It stands for Investigative Discovery.  My husband calls it the murder channel.  For years I have loved watching Dateline, 48 Hours Mysteries, The First 48, New Detectives.  I even stayed at the gym for longer yesterday because I wanted to finish a crime show.





The funny ( I know this sounds terrible) fact is the ID channel has added so many ridiculous shows.  Here are a few:

  • Evil Twins
  • Wives with Knives
  • Elder Skelter
  • Beauty Queen Murders
  • Swamp Murders
  • Dates from Hell
  • Evil Kin
  • Frenemies

 

I could go on, but I won’t.  I wonder if I should have been an investigator instead of a school teacher.  The problem is that I know it appears much more glamorous on tv compared to real life.

 

So here are my questions:

  1. Do you watch the ID channel, if so, would you say you were addicted? Haha
  2. If you don’t watch, do you think I am weird for watching these shows?
  3. Do you have a  tv show that you are obsessed with?

1 comment:

Christa said...

1. Yes, love the id channel
2. If you are weird, I am weird too.
3.