5.06.2014

Poor Molly


She rarely gets mentioned in the blog but she is very much a part of our family..she is our little barker/protector:)

Tuesdays and Thursdays in May are nice. I love my kids but they are all in school/daycare.

Teacher gifts were assembled last night:



Then I get this cute picture of my beautiful new niece:)

I dropped he girls off in time to make it to an hour of Bodypump:)

I spent the rest of the day cleaning the house because we have a new babysitter coming over tomorrow night so Dave and I can go on a date. I don't want her to think we are slobs:)


Isabella looked adorable in her Hawaiian outfit (we got it together) and Sophia came home with a plant. Also, Isabella brought her rocks to school today (we got it together) and both girls filled me with a million rock/plant facts on our way home.

   

I had a couple of free hours so I decided up get my eye brows waxed and a pedicure (I know, hard life). The place down the street was packed and asked if I would not mind waiting in one of their vibrating/ massage chairs. All I can say is wow! That thing massaged everything....my bottom was even massaged (sorry if that is tmi).

Those chairs are crazy!!!!

I received a random email from a girl at stich fix saying thank you for blogging about stich fix. I googled her and apparently she is a marketing intern for them:) It's nice to be appreciated:)


I made a freezer club meal and it was delicious (Chinese chicken and broccoli). Finley ate the most.





Here is a funny story..every time Sophia says something she shouldn't, she says the following out loud (so cute). I'm sorry God, I'm sorry Santa clause and the Easter bunny and the  tooth fairiy. She is 4:)

No comments: