5.16.2014

Home improvements

A while back we were thinking about moving into a larger house. Ultimately we decided to stay for a couple more years because we don't want to move farther out. We like being close to 99 and La Centerra.

We decided to do some home improvements. We hired a few painters and a carpenter. My very talented twin sister decorated for free:)

Here are some before and after pictures:)





These chairs and table came from Home Goods. The pillows are from Target.



The new coffee table is also from Home Goods.



The door was a project I did last summer. It was very easy!



My mom made the valence and I bough new curtains from Target.


One easy improvement was clearing off lots of stuff off the kitchen counters. 



The flowers and vase came from Hobby Lobby.



Overall, I am very pleased with everything. My house looks much more put together and less hodge podge:)

No comments: